JetDroid Gingerbread testing (0.5pre1)

JetPlatform (Gingerbread) testing releases will be posted here by the DevTeam. This forum is open for feedback from test users.
Forum rules
Dev Team members can post testing releases here. Please give a link to the source base that was used for a release or post patches / changelogs along with your binary packages.

Registered users can reply with their test feedback. Please only post test feedback here. For general (e.g. install related questions) please use the support Q&A section.

Re: JetDroid Gingerbread testing (0.5pre1)

Postby Fuleiro2 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:11 pm

KB_JetDroid wrote:Hi Fuleiro2,
What type of security have you set for your AP (WPA/WPA2/WEP, etc)?
Will it be possible for you to test with no-security (open network)? This is just to figure out where could be the problem.
Anyway if possible upload the kernel.log and android.log files generated on your JetDroid partition while trying to connect wifi. These might have a hint about the problem.

-KB


Hi!
I've reinstalled 0.5pre1 and the problem was solved.
Now I can't add my gmail account in 'acounts & sync'...
Is there some trick to do that?
Thanks!
Fuleiro2
Fuleiro2
Freshman
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:36 am

Advertisement

       

Re: JetDroid Gingerbread testing (0.5pre1)

Postby unname47 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi everyone. I've installed the kernel but freeze CyanogenMod 7 logo During the boot.
please help me
unname47
Freshman
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Re: JetDroid Gingerbread testing (0.5pre1)

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:49 pm

unname47 wrote:Hi everyone. I've installed the kernel but freeze CyanogenMod 7 logo During the boot.
please help me


Download the JetPlatform binary and add its files to EXT3 partition (1,5GB) then if you want working sounds then download KB_JetDroid's Audio patch and add KB_JetDroid's audio patch's zImage and replace the libaudio*.so files.

Now boot.

If it's still not working then try to boot it on another SD card if you have another SD HC card..

Also are you using newest JetQi bootloader on Jet(from ?2011?) ?
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Re: JetDroid Gingerbread testing (0.5pre1)

Postby unname47 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Carlos_Manuel wrote:
unname47 wrote:Hi everyone. I've installed the kernel but freeze CyanogenMod 7 logo During the boot.
please help me


Download the JetPlatform binary and add its files to EXT3 partition (1,5GB) then if you want working sounds then download KB_JetDroid's Audio patch and add KB_JetDroid's audio patch's zImage and replace the libaudio*.so files.

Now boot.

If it's still not working then try to boot it on another SD card if you have another SD HC card..

Also are you using newest JetQi bootloader on Jet(from ?2011?) ?


hi thank you for helping,
I would have done these steps. Sometimes it will boot without problems, but most times there is a problem.
Where can I download new jetQi bootloader?
unname47
Freshman
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Re: JetDroid Gingerbread testing (0.5pre1)

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:54 am

unname47 wrote:
hi thank you for helping,
I would have done these steps. Sometimes it will boot without problems, but most times there is a problem.
Where can I download new jetQi bootloader?


Np. :)
This forum is now a bit different but check out the jetdroid development section there should be JetQi section and then it should be JetQi bootloader 2011 or something like that.

(I wrote via my nexus so I'm not sure did I write correctly...)
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Re: JetDroid Gingerbread testing (0.5pre1)

Postby navi_5886 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:39 am

i have done everything correctly but when i start android it says staring kernel & it vibrates once and switches off...........i have installed 0.3 it worked the issue is with 0.5.......please tell me the problem .....i think the issue is with zlmage
navi_5886
Freshman
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Re: JetDroid Gingerbread testing (0.5pre1)

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:50 pm

navi_5886 wrote:i have done everything correctly but when i start android it says staring kernel & it vibrates once and switches off...........i have installed 0.3 it worked the issue is with 0.5.......please tell me the problem .....i think the issue is with zlmage


When older 0.3 binary works then 0.5 is incompatible with the SD card (at least I think so), same issues have been on my Jet so by buying better SD HC card e.g. sandisk SDHC class4 you can use 0.5 pre1 without any issues.
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Re: JetDroid Gingerbread testing (0.5pre1)

Postby uzumakinaruto196 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:55 am

Hope for further improvements. i'm so excited. i wish sim and call will be functional soon.
uzumakinaruto196
Freshman
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:52 am

Re: JetDroid Gingerbread testing (0.5pre1)

Postby navi_5886 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:15 am

when i installed JetDroid-JetPlatform_binary-0.5pre1-0-g646fad1.tar...........it gave me an error starting kernel & it vibrates once & phone switches off.....i have checked it with others zlmage but it still switches of after vibration.....please help me
navi_5886
Freshman
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Re: JetDroid Gingerbread testing (0.5pre1)

Postby navi_5886 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:58 am

can u please tell me what is the minimum card size (4 gb or can we use 2gb)
navi_5886
Freshman
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:50 pm

PreviousNext

Return to JetPlatform (Gingerbread) Testing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

  • Advertisement
cron