Can I install jetdroid on the S800MDXJG1?

Questions, answers and discussion about JetDroid

Moderator: Forum moderators

Can I install jetdroid on the S800MDXJG1?

Postby 我顶你个肺隔膜 » Mon May 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Please tell me before I turn my phone in to a brick~~~
User avatar
我顶你个肺隔膜
Freshman
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: China

Advertisement

       

Re: Can I install jetdroid on the S800MDXJG1?

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Wed May 30, 2012 2:19 pm

You can try does it work!

First I recommend you to find your firmware bootloader for just in case if something goes wrong.. then flash JetQi bootloader and check does it work, if not then flash your TW firmware bootloader file back!
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Re: Can I install jetdroid on the S800MDXJG1?

Postby 我顶你个肺隔膜 » Thu May 31, 2012 1:16 pm

Carlos_Manuel wrote:You can try does it work!

First I recommend you to find your firmware bootloader for just in case if something goes wrong.. then flash JetQi bootloader and check does it work, if not then flash your TW firmware bootloader file back!

Thanks to replied me...That means,if I turn my phone into a brick,I can fix it from flash back my boot?Well,this is a good news.I'll try as soon as I can.
User avatar
我顶你个肺隔膜
Freshman
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: China

Re: Can I install jetdroid on the S800MDXJG1?

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Thu May 31, 2012 6:17 pm

我顶你个肺隔膜 wrote:
Carlos_Manuel wrote:You can try does it work!

First I recommend you to find your firmware bootloader for just in case if something goes wrong.. then flash JetQi bootloader and check does it work, if not then flash your TW firmware bootloader file back!

Thanks to replied me...That means,if I turn my phone into a brick,I can fix it from flash back my boot?Well,this is a good news.I'll try as soon as I can.


Yes you can, when I bricked my Jét the download mode worked only 5 seconds so then I had to flash so quickly as possible...
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Re: Can I install jetdroid on the S800MDXJG1?

Postby 我顶你个肺隔膜 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Carlos_Manuel wrote:
我顶你个肺隔膜 wrote:
Carlos_Manuel wrote:You can try does it work!

First I recommend you to find your firmware bootloader for just in case if something goes wrong.. then flash JetQi bootloader and check does it work, if not then flash your TW firmware bootloader file back!

Thanks to replied me...That means,if I turn my phone into a brick,I can fix it from flash back my boot?Well,this is a good news.I'll try as soon as I can.


Yes you can, when I bricked my Jét the download mode worked only 5 seconds so then I had to flash so quickly as possible...

Oh,one more thing.My jet sometimes can't read the micro SD card.It says:There is an unspot card.Please format the SD Card to use it.I'm worried about...
User avatar
我顶你个肺隔膜
Freshman
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: China

Re: Can I install jetdroid on the S800MDXJG1?

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:44 pm

just format SD card and then all should be ok, but first copy the files to somewhere from sd card because formatting will remove all files..
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Re: Can I install jetdroid on the S800MDXJG1?

Postby 我顶你个肺隔膜 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:06 am

Carlos_Manuel wrote:just format SD card and then all should be ok, but first copy the files to somewhere from sd card because formatting will remove all files..

But when I push the"formatting" button,the phone says"wrong".....But sometimes I use my hand to change the position of my SD card,my phone can read the SD card like before......My english ins't quite good,so maybe I didn't explain this thing clearly...
User avatar
我顶你个肺隔膜
Freshman
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: China

Re: Can I install jetdroid on the S800MDXJG1?

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:58 am

我顶你个肺隔膜 wrote:But when I push the"formatting" button,the phone says"wrong".....But sometimes I use my hand to change the position of my SD card,my phone can read the SD card like before......My english ins't quite good,so maybe I didn't explain this thing clearly...


If you have another phone then add SD car to it and install formatting program or format the SD card in Windows by clicking "Format..."

Or you can try it on your Jét by connecting it to mass storage and if it shows the SD Memory Card partition then flash it to FAT..

and to use JetDroid you must have SD HC Card, so are you using normal SD Card or SD HC card eg: "SD HC Class4" or other SD card..?

Or maybe your Jét's SD card or SD Card slot is broken...?
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Re: Can I install jetdroid on the S800MDXJG1?

Postby 我顶你个肺隔膜 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Carlos_Manuel wrote:
我顶你个肺隔膜 wrote:But when I push the"formatting" button,the phone says"wrong".....But sometimes I use my hand to change the position of my SD card,my phone can read the SD card like before......My english ins't quite good,so maybe I didn't explain this thing clearly...


If you have another phone then add SD car to it and install formatting program or format the SD card in Windows by clicking "Format..."

Or you can try it on your Jét by connecting it to mass storage and if it shows the SD Memory Card partition then flash it to FAT..

and to use JetDroid you must have SD HC Card, so are you using normal SD Card or SD HC card eg: "SD HC Class4" or other SD card..?

Or maybe your Jét's SD card or SD Card slot is broken...?

Well,the SD card can read on th computer,and the computer didn't reported anything wrong....And I've tried to put my SD card on the SAMSUNG S5230C STAR,and it can still read my card...So I think it's my phone's wrong...
User avatar
我顶你个肺隔膜
Freshman
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 12:17 pm
Location: China

Re: Can I install jetdroid on the S800MDXJG1?

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:08 pm

我顶你个肺隔膜 wrote:
Carlos_Manuel wrote:
我顶你个肺隔膜 wrote:But when I push the"formatting" button,the phone says"wrong".....But sometimes I use my hand to change the position of my SD card,my phone can read the SD card like before......My english ins't quite good,so maybe I didn't explain this thing clearly...


If you have another phone then add SD car to it and install formatting program or format the SD card in Windows by clicking "Format..."

Or you can try it on your Jét by connecting it to mass storage and if it shows the SD Memory Card partition then flash it to FAT..

and to use JetDroid you must have SD HC Card, so are you using normal SD Card or SD HC card eg: "SD HC Class4" or other SD card..?

Or maybe your Jét's SD card or SD Card slot is broken...?

Well,the SD card can read on th computer,and the computer didn't reported anything wrong....And I've tried to put my SD card on the SAMSUNG S5230C STAR,and it can still read my card...So I think it's my phone's wrong...


Maybe the SD card is not compatible with some phones or I don't know..
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Next

Return to JetDroid Questions / Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

  • Advertisement
cron