Can I install jetdroid on the S800MDXJG1?

Questions, answers and discussion about JetDroid

Moderator: Forum moderators

Re: Can I install jetdroid on the S800MDXJG1?

Postby Dopi » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:55 pm

我顶你个肺隔膜 wrote:Well,the SD card can read on th computer,and the computer didn't reported anything wrong....And I've tried to put my SD card on the SAMSUNG S5230C STAR,and it can still read my card...So I think it's my phone's wrong...

I would also think there might be something wrong with the card connection. You could try cleaning the card (and the phone) contact carefully. I sometimes have connection problems like this, too if the card has fingerprints on the contact areas.

Cheers,
Dopi
Ad banners support the JetDroid forum. Please consider clicking them once in a while.
Dopi
Dev Team
Dev Team

Advertisement

Re: Can I install jetdroid on the S800MDXJG1?

Postby 我顶你个肺隔膜 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Dopi wrote:
我顶你个肺隔膜 wrote:Well,the SD card can read on th computer,and the computer didn't reported anything wrong....And I've tried to put my SD card on the SAMSUNG S5230C STAR,and it can still read my card...So I think it's my phone's wrong...

I would also think there might be something wrong with the card connection. You could try cleaning the card (and the phone) contact carefully. I sometimes have connection problems like this, too if the card has fingerprints on the contact areas.

Cheers,
Dopi

I tried to clean the place wtich is coant to the phone,and it worked!Thanks to everyone who help me with this,and the people from this forum is so kind...
我顶你个肺隔膜
Freshman

Previous

Return to JetDroid Questions / Discussion