List showing up in JetGinger

Please post your JetDroid bug reports here

List showing up in JetGinger

Postby FeerRC » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:31 am

I really do not know if this helps a little, but I realized that the lists JetGinger if they can show all the choices, I mean they can slide up and down. I use google translator so I'm not sure if well understood. So, greetings to all and good luck with the project :)

Realmente no sé si esto ayuda un poco, pero me di cuenta que las listas en JetGinger si pueden mostrar todas las opciones, osea que pueden deslizarse arriba y abajo. Utilizo google traductor asi que no estoy seguro si se entendió bien.
Eso, saludos a todos y suerte con el proyecto :)

FeerRC
FeerRC

Advertisement

Re: List showing up in JetGinger

Postby Rcfreak07 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:53 am

FeerRC wrote:I really do not know if this helps a little, but I realized that the lists JetGinger if they can show all the choices, I mean they can slide up and down. I use google translator so I'm not sure if well understood. So, greetings to all and good luck with the project :)

FeerRC

I know that issue. I mentioned it a time ago in an other threat. Would be cool if someone can find the "fix" to add it to our Eclair JetDroid :)
Rcfreak07

Postby Dopi » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:35 pm

FeerRC wrote:I really do not know if this helps a little, but I realized that the lists JetGinger if they can show all the choices, I mean they can slide up and down. I use google translator so I'm not sure if well understood. So, greetings to all and good luck with the project :)

I understand this as a sign that the problem we have on Eclair does not any longer persist on the Gingerbread version you tried. Is this right?

Rcfreak07 wrote:I know that issue. I mentioned it a time ago in an other threat. Would be cool if someone can find the "fix" to add it to our Eclair JetDroid :)

Or we move on to Froyo or Gingerbread and hope it disappears as FeerRC stated ;)

Cheers,
Dopi
Ad banners support the JetDroid forum. Please consider clicking them once in a while.
Dopi
Dev Team
Dev Team

Postby FeerRC » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Dopi wrote:

I understand this as a sign that the problem we have on Eclair does not any longer persist on the Gingerbread version you tried. Is this right?

Exactly, what I meant :). Hopefully be resolved soon.

PS: I created a logo for the project JetDroid, this cool and is very simple. I'll upload it immediately to evaluate it.
FeerRC

Return to Bug Reports