XxHunterxX
Freshman

Advertisement

Re: Lists not showing up

Postby FunnyWarri0r » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:09 pm

BOAH :D
thank you :D

edit:
I have take it in apps, but now it says when i click on livewallpapers in jetdroid that there are no live wallpapers are.Where you have get your live wallpapers? :D
FunnyWarri0r

Postby XxHunterxX » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:55 pm

just download some and install them via the Astro Filemanager
because if you don't there arent gonna be any^^
XxHunterxX
Freshman

Postby Bonsitm » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:25 pm

XxHunterxX wrote:Hey,
I made a video to clear things up.
enjoy(?^^): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzhGNVIxeOg

That is indeed quite strange. Not experienced it myself though. On a semi related note, I can't get the live wallpapers to work. I download them but when I try and apply them it says it 'stopped working'. Oh well, it isnt essential!
Bonsitm
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Dopi » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:57 pm

Back to the original bug / question. I would say it is clearly not related to the kernel. Thus I am sure our System (JetPlatform) could need a recompile. Maybe it is about time to consider going to follow the SamDroid people in using CyanogenMOD. I would expect many problems to be solved by a uodated / clean system.

Anyone who could work on this? Any Volunteers?

Cheers,
Dopi

P.S.: I never saw this bug by myself. What I thoght you were referring to is described here: http://www.jetdroid.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=59
Ad banners support the JetDroid forum. Please consider clicking them once in a while.
Dopi
Dev Team
Dev Team

Postby John1600 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:50 am

I will try to search an updated version of the platform. so a task for me :)
I will have some time this evening (long time ago i did have some time :p ) to do this.

Cheers
John
John1600
Dev Team
Dev Team

Postby Kaesar » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Dopi wrote:Back to the original bug / question. I would say it is clearly not related to the kernel. Thus I am sure our System (JetPlatform) could need a recompile. Maybe it is about time to consider going to follow the SamDroid people in using CyanogenMOD. I would expect many problems to be solved by a uodated / clean system.

Anyone who could work on this? Any Volunteers?

Cheers,
Dopi

P.S.: I never saw this bug by myself. What I thoght you were referring to is described here: http://www.jetdroid.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=59

Hi Dopi,

I did try having a look at this but I was only able to find 'update' patches rather than the full system. The thread said you required LK2.xx which I assume is some kind of base rom they are using. I did try looking for it but I ran out of time. All the 'roms' I found were missing the 'init and init.rc' along with other files. It is probably going to be best to compile it from the sources if we are able to get them?

Unfortunately I'm quite busy at the moment so I haven't had another chance to look at it any further. Ideally I want to get a 2nd sd-card to mess around on so i can switch between my current platform and the 'new' one. Hopefully i'll get some time before xmas.

Cheers,
Kaes
Kaesar
Dev Team
Dev Team

Postby John1600 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Hi people

Ok i am syncing the new sources from android now (froyo). I will try to compile them later if I have enough time cause it takes pretty much to do it :-D I will try to do my best. compiling should not be a problem. installing and setting permissions also not but do you all think Wi-fi and USB Storage would always work if I just copy the same files into this platform?

EDIT: I forgot all these change you all did into the curent platform :s. where there made much changes into it?

Cheers
John
John1600
Dev Team
Dev Team

Postby Dopi » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:25 pm

John1600 wrote:EDIT: I forgot all these change you all did into the curent platform :s. where there made much changes into it?

I think you should be able to run a plain system without our modifications. In order to see which parts we modified I suggest to look at the repo manifest on github. All packages that are sourced from github (my account) should contain changes. Substantial is the build sytsem (source/vendor/sec) as this contains what is included and how the files are packaged. It is also not much customized but I am sure you need something like this.

Kaesar wrote:Unfortunately I'm quite busy at the moment so I haven't had another chance to look at it any further. Ideally I want to get a 2nd sd-card to mess around on so i can switch between my current platform and the 'new' one. Hopefully i'll get some time before xmas.

Me too ... so many ideas, so little time to work on them ... ;)

Cheers,
Dopi
Ad banners support the JetDroid forum. Please consider clicking them once in a while.
Dopi
Dev Team
Dev Team

Postby John1600 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:13 pm

yes of course

But I don't need a 2nd sd-card untill we can't mak calls yet with it. I have also less time at the moment as my work gave me 3 different prjects.
- Customer service Proximus (if some belgian people interested in Proximus products :p)
- Eurocontrol (aviation control worldwide for installing token softwares -- nthing to do with this :p)
- 3th one will beging this week as IT Support Service

All these projects from the same employer :D
All these takes very much time.

Cheers
John
John1600
Dev Team
Dev Team

PreviousNext

Return to Bug Reports