Bug Visualisation

Please post your JetDroid bug reports here

Bug Visualisation

Postby Gargoyl » Tue May 10, 2011 8:52 am

Hi,

first sorry for bad english XD
My phone runs with latest jetdroid and i found some Bugs,.. im not sure if anyone else noticed them.
I will split them in diffrent threads so its possible to separate replys.

When i use diffrent applications, somtimes there are diffrent screenvisualisation bugs:
somtime the keyboard does not appear

somtimes no live visualisation from keyboard input (you can type and execute but cant see it on screen until you close the keyboard)

If you rotate the phone keyboardinput dont work usable

Black or white screen after closing an application or return from Screensaver (i mean the secure screen where you have to concat diffrent points on screen)

Home button seems not work correctly,.. dont know if its a refresh bug vrom screen but it could be possible.

if you add widgets to desktob i cant see the application table, there is only a white or grey transparent screen but no icons, i can select them but its not really easy to select the right application if you see nothing :lol:

i hope it helps, some one have a solution or can verify these bugs

with kind regards

Gargoyl
Gargoyl
Freshman

Advertisement

Re: Bug Visualisation

Postby MadRocker » Wed May 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi Gargoyl,
Welcome here.

There is a few patch files for some errors like this.

Yup there is many problems as this is beta / development releases. If you want to help fix the problems it would be very nice, all welcome to help fix problems. Each persons helps where they can and have time to help.

Language is not a problem only a good / passionate hart is all that is needed.

The files is in google code jetdroid -> wiki -> development and some on Github Jetdroid / Dopi and some on google code mad-rocker-s8000 and some on github madrocker and many more.

The version you are using is ? 31Jan or 26March or O2JetEclair or ZTE ?
There is different errors in each one version.
We are joining effort with O2Droid for both platform "android system" and kernel / modules "zImage / *.ko" files as the hardware is very similar.
MadRocker
Dev Team
Dev Team

Return to Bug Reports