1 thing we could do

Your feeback to the JetDroid forum team

1 thing we could do

Postby l3w1n » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Hey dev team i think u do a great job with this, but I think we could make a thread where you give links for the latest jetdroid software. If there is any new release dev team could just change the link (i think always new posts are not so clear). I lost the overview (and i think i'm not the only one), because at the moment there are many new files and not 1 kernel and 1 platform. It could be like:

working kernel: (link)
beta kernel: (link)
working 2.1 platform: (link)
2.1 platform beta : (link)
same for 2.2 and 2.3

cheers
l3w1n

Advertisement

Re: 1 thing we could do

Postby Kurdo » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:00 pm

yep, that would be really great.
Kurdo

Re: 1 thing we could do

Postby Dopi » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:12 pm

l3w1n wrote:Hey dev team i think u do a great job with this, but I think we could make a thread where you give links for the latest jetdroid software. If there is any new release dev team could just change the link (i think always new posts are not so clear). I lost the overview (and i think i'm not the only one), because at the moment there are many new files and not 1 kernel and 1 platform. It could be like:

working kernel: (link)
beta kernel: (link)
working 2.1 platform: (link)
2.1 platform beta : (link)
same for 2.2 and 2.3

cheers

Hi l3w1n,

thanks for your feedback. I started working on an updated status page some time ago. I will try to catch up with the latest status again and finish it timely.

However, this is also a good community task. In case someone is interested in maintaining our status page, please PM me.

Cheers,
Dopi
Ad banners support the JetDroid forum. Please consider clicking them once in a while.
Dopi
Dev Team
Dev Team

Return to Feedback