Nexus One Live Wallpapers?

Wallpapers for your phone and your desktop

Nexus One Live Wallpapers?

Postby Jose_Paramore » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:24 am

Where can I download the Nexus one Live Wallpapers? (grass, lake with leaves,..)
Cheers,
Jose
Come on JétDroid team!!! ;D
Jose_Paramore
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Advertisement

Re: Nexus One Live Wallpapers?

Postby Jose_Paramore » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Any idea?
;)
Jose_Paramore
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Kaesar » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Jose_Paramore wrote:Any idea?
;)

Google ;)
Kaesar
Dev Team
Dev Team

Postby Dopi » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Jose_Paramore wrote:Where can I download the Nexus one Live Wallpapers? (grass, lake with leaves,..)

As far as I know this feature (live wallpapers) needs to be enables in the android launcher (launcher2). In my builds it is disabled because I had compile problems with it.

Cheers,
Dopi
Ad banners support the JetDroid forum. Please consider clicking them once in a while.
Dopi
Dev Team
Dev Team

Postby Jose_Paramore » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:59 pm

Dopi wrote:
Jose_Paramore wrote:Where can I download the Nexus one Live Wallpapers? (grass, lake with leaves,..)

As far as I know this feature (live wallpapers) needs to be enables in the android launcher (launcher2). In my builds it is disabled because I had compile problems with it.

Cheers,
Dopi

I can enable live wallpapers in LauncherPro too. You need an app called "Livewallpaperspicker".
I found a pack that includes Nexus One live wallpapers, but when I try to open them, they force close. All the live wallpapers I've tried work, except the nexus one live wallpapers :?:
Cheers,
Jose
Jose_Paramore
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Kaesar » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:17 pm

Jose_Paramore wrote:
Dopi wrote:

Cheers,
Dopi

I can enable live wallpapers in LauncherPro too. You need an app called "Livewallpaperspicker".
I found a pack that includes Nexus One live wallpapers, but when I try to open them, they force close. All the live wallpapers I've tried work, except the nexus one live wallpapers :?:
Cheers,
Jose

Hi Jose,

Alot of the live wallpapers don't work due to the way they extensively use 2d/3d acceleration and possibly things such as the clock. Once we have better hardware support probs such as these should disappear or at least be minimised.

Cheers,
Kaes
Kaesar
Dev Team
Dev Team

Return to Wallpapers