[ROM] CyanogenMod 7.1 (2013-05-31) - Tweaked, & much more.

General discussion on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)

Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 7.1 (2013-05-31) - Tweaked, & much mor

Postby tetakpatak » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:31 pm

Thanks for posting, @Carlos_Manuel I'm interested :D
Did you mean with FM that the radio doesn't work yet?
tetakpatak
Freshman
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Advertisement

Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 7.1 (2013-05-31) - Tweaked, & much mor

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:23 pm

I'm back here! My Nexus's screen had a burn-in things so now my Nexus is in the phone service and I have to use my Jét!

Unfortunately I don't really have any PC to build any kind of ROMs for Jét... but lets see what can I do...
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 7.1 (2013-05-31) - Tweaked, & much mor

Postby tetakpatak » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:33 am

[quote="Carlos_Manuel"]Unfortunately I don't really have any PC to build any kind of ROMs for Jét... but lets see what can I do...[/quote]

Will be cool if some of your friends borrows you a 64-bit system to create a build :-)
tetakpatak
Freshman
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 7.1 (2013-05-31) - Tweaked, & much mor

Postby beki76 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:04 am

Hi Carlos, I what to try delvop Android for Jet. Can U help to me? :D
beki76
Junior member
Junior member
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 7.1 (2013-05-31) - Tweaked, & much mor

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:57 am

beki76 wrote:Hi Carlos, I what to try delvop Android for Jet. Can U help to me? :D



Hello, sorry for a late reply. Yes I can help you but I'm pretty busy so if you still need or want help then sen PM to me or something like that.
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 7.1 (2013-05-31) - Tweaked, & much mor

Postby tetakpatak » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Hey, @Carlos_Manuel

Your CyanogenMod build 20130601 works just great!!!!

Just quick info here, if somebody cares (this forum seems to fall into deep sleep...):

* Rooted very easily with SuperOneClick root tool by Shortfuse
* ADB works just great
* Bluetooth, WLAN, Play Store, all apps working

I don't need more in this moment- the S8000 is now my live radio (app "Live365 via WLAN :lol: )
XPIJ7 firmware
tetakpatak
Freshman
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 7.1 (2013-05-31) - Tweaked, & much mor

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:29 pm

tetakpatak wrote:Hey, @Carlos_Manuel

Your CyanogenMod build 20130601 works just great!!!!

Just quick info here, if somebody cares (this forum seems to fall into deep sleep...):

* Rooted very easily with SuperOneClick root tool by Shortfuse
* ADB works just great
* Bluetooth, WLAN, Play Store, all apps working

I don't need more in this moment- the S8000 is now my live radio (app "Live365 via WLAN :lol: )
XPIJ7 firmware


Hey :)

Good! :)
Hopefully Dopi or KB_JetDroid will build a new version with working FM radio. :)
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 7.1 (2013-05-31) - Tweaked, & much mor

Postby mmoustafa9 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Hey Carlos many thanks for this version its very good wifi bluetooth usb charger sound works on it and the lock screen works but i had some problems
-the sim card didnt work it says no service what can i do for this but the samsung os the sim works
-the battery still on 70% and didnt say the battery empty or full nothing
and the phone sometimes become hot

but this is very good version than jetdroid 2.1 eclair

and thanks
mmoustafa9
Freshman
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:36 am

Re: [ROM] CyanogenMod 7.1 (2013-05-31) - Tweaked, & much mor

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:51 pm

mmoustafa9 wrote:Hey Carlos many thanks for this version its very good wifi bluetooth usb charger sound works on it and the lock screen works but i had some problems
-the sim card didnt work it says no service what can i do for this but the samsung os the sim works
-the battery still on 70% and didnt say the battery empty or full nothing
and the phone sometimes become hot

but this is very good version than jetdroid 2.1 eclair

and thanks



Hello!

This project is not finished and I don't know if JetDroid developers can make any wonders to get RIL, GPS, etc. working.

Battery shows 70% but that may be even easy to fix. I am trying to learn c/c++ programming language so I could do something useful with kernels. :D
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Previous

Return to Gingerbread (Android 2.3)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

  • Advertisement
cron