Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Discussion specific to Sony Ericsson Xperia arc

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Postby Jose_Paramore » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:58 pm

OMG this is amazing!!! Thinnest phone ever!!! And with Gingerbread!!! I'm not going to buy a Galaxy S now :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmeTvxGV ... re=related
Come on JétDroid team!!! ;D
Jose_Paramore
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Advertisement

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc

Postby Dopi » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Jose_Paramore wrote:OMG this is amazing!!! Thinnest phone ever!!! And with Gingerbread!!! I'm not going to buy a Galaxy S now :lol:

I am sorry to say that, but with this attitude you will never buy a new phone :lol: Good for your good old Jet :D

Cheers,
Dopi

P.S.: I was also amazed by the news of the SE Xperia Arc. I don't know if I would like to buy it, but is shows what interesting new phones we will see this year ...
Ad banners support the JetDroid forum. Please consider clicking them once in a while.
Dopi
Dev Team
Dev Team

Postby Pumba93 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:16 am

guys if you want to buy the best phone, buy a lg optimus p990, its fantastic i´ll wait for it :)
Pumba93

Postby Jose_Paramore » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Dopi wrote:
Jose_Paramore wrote:OMG this is amazing!!! Thinnest phone ever!!! And with Gingerbread!!! I'm not going to buy a Galaxy S now :lol:

I am sorry to say that, but with this attitude you will never buy a new phone :lol: Good for your good old Jet :D

Cheers,
Dopi

P.S.: I was also amazed by the news of the SE Xperia Arc. I don't know if I would like to buy it, but is shows what interesting new phones we will see this year ...

Yeah I know xDDDDD
But it's so cool... 8-)
I say that because I'm planning to change my phone in September, because I have a contract :? , so I think this phone is interesting for me. I've also seen the Samsung Infuse 4G, but it's too big for me...
Jose_Paramore
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby HenriA » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:39 pm

Hmm, all that nice phones sounds cool, but with the jet, i can wait :P if android can call and text, it is sure i will never touch touchwizz again :)

but well, if i had to choose, i would get an HTC :) the nice sense interface. Maybe it could get you a breakthrough
The jet will take-off to meet the android people! :)
HenriA
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Jose_Paramore » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:50 pm

I also like htc sense... but I prefer this phone, or maybe the LG Optimus Black with NOVA Display... that's confusing :S
And also waiting for the Galaxy S2...
Jose_Paramore
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Dopi » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Jose_Paramore wrote:I also like htc sense... but I prefer this phone, or maybe the LG Optimus Black with NOVA Display... that's confusing :S

Culd it tbe that the rumored Galaxy S2 is now what was presented as Infuse 4G?

Cheers,
Dopi
Ad banners support the JetDroid forum. Please consider clicking them once in a while.
Dopi
Dev Team
Dev Team

Postby Jose_Paramore » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Dopi wrote:
Jose_Paramore wrote:I also like htc sense... but I prefer this phone, or maybe the LG Optimus Black with NOVA Display... that's confusing :S

Culd it tbe that the rumored Galaxy S2 is now what was presented as Infuse 4G?

Cheers,
Dopi

Yes... it could be. But I don't think so, as the Infuse 4G doesn't have got dual core processor (I think)
Jose_Paramore
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Pumba93 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:16 pm

the rumoured galaxy 2 is the lg optimus 2x i guess, becuase the named features of the galaxy s i found a month ago, are the same as the features of the optimus which will be released in february. Dual core processor by nvidia, 1080p video recording, 8mp camera and android.
Pumba93

Postby Dopi » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Pumba93 wrote:the rumoured galaxy 2 is the lg optimus 2x i guess, becuase the named features of the galaxy s i found a month ago, are the same as the features of the optimus which will be released in february. Dual core processor by nvidia, 1080p video recording, 8mp camera and android.

Isn't the optimus 2x an LG phone? I doubt that LG will release a phone for it's hardest rival ... ;)

Cheers,
Dopi
Dopi
Dev Team
Dev Team

Next

Return to Xperia arc