Atrix

Discussion specific to Motorola Atrix 4G

Atrix

Postby l3w1n » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:05 pm

What do you think about the motorola atrix? I think i will buy it. The htc thunderbolt has no dual core processor and the lg optimus hasn't got lte . I hope it will be avaible in germany without a contract. Anyway i will go to the usa for a year abroad and then i will buy it there. Anyone else who wants to buy it?
l3w1n

Advertisement

Re: Atrix

Postby Jose_Paramore » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:16 pm

I'm waiting for the next Galaxy S. I will get it on September
Cheers,
Jose
Come on JétDroid team!!! ;D
Jose_Paramore
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Dopi » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:27 pm

I am not really looking after any of these dual core beasts. But it is indeed an interesting new member of the Android family. I rather had a look at the Defy. That is almost the same size as the Jet. Just a little thicker but also very compact.

While we are talking about Atrix ... wasn't that the name of some kind of skincare product :lol:

Cheers,
Dopi

P.S.: Here is the link to the Moto website
Ad banners support the JetDroid forum. Please consider clicking them once in a while.
Dopi
Dev Team
Dev Team

Postby l3w1n » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:59 pm

:D yes could be^^ I think if i ever need a new phone it should be the newest and best like the jet was when i bought it, but now i have a soul connection to my phone because i did so much stuff with it (also on samsung os).
l3w1n

Postby l3w1n » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Galaxy s2 was presented on the mwc and i think its not better than the atrix. It has an 8mp cam but the atrix has the double amount of ram and the lapdock,
l3w1n

Postby Jose_Paramore » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:53 pm

I think the Galaxy S II has 1GB Ram, isn't it?
Well, at the moment, I think the Atrix and the Optimus 2X are better than te Galaxy S II... but that is because of the Samsung software... maybe in a couple of months we will have a Darky's rom for the Galaxy S II 8-)
Cheers,
Jose
Jose_Paramore
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby l3w1n » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 pm

I think the lapdock is so amazing that the galaxy needs more than a software update to get the best.
l3w1n

Postby Jose_Paramore » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Well... they are different concepts, one is a super-multimedia-phone (the Galaxy S II), and the other is the "brain" of a couple of useful gadgets... ;)
But I mean, if you take only the phone Atrix, without the dock, the Galaxy S II is better for me (I've got 3 computers in home xD)
Cheers,
Jose
Jose_Paramore
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby l3w1n » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:27 pm

okay ur right but why exactly is the galaxy better for multimedia? i will buy the s2 or the atrix but right now i only got information about the atrix. (btw the jet is still the phone you can do the most things with because it has a good hard but a terrible software so there is no phone with a bigger and harder working and improving community)
l3w1n

Postby Jose_Paramore » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Well... I said this because of the screen, the audio and image quality and the camera ;)
Jose_Paramore
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Atrix 4G