Samsung i8910 team Please help us!

Samsung i8910 team Please help us!

Postby erosist » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:33 am

hello everyone good night, I am writing you this message from Turkey. samsung i8910user group we are. you see that you have installed Samsung S8000 Jet android phoneand we are proud of you. We request from you now have a. If you are interested in ouri8910 phones multiloader Can you or a bootloader. we are willing to give the necessary support in a large group of i8910. material and spiritual. Do not see ananswer to regards us. bygunaykoc@gmail.com.
erosist
Freshman

Advertisement

Re: Samsung i8910 team Please help us!

Postby MadRocker » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:22 am

Hi Erosist,

I am not sure what you are asking maybe you can post in Turkish and then we can translate it with google translate.
Do you need help with the i8910 or are you offering help to us ?

You can maybe post to crazy_worm, he is from Turkey if it is difficult for you to translate.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2029

Erosist Merhaba, :) http://translate.google.com/?hl=en#tr|en|

Türk sonrası belki soran ve daha sonra biz tercüme google çevirebilir ne emin değilim.
I8910 ile yardıma ihtiyacım var ya da bize yardım sunuyor musunuz?

Tercüme için zor olup olmadığını belki crazy_worm sonrası, Türkiye'den.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2029
MadRocker
Dev Team
Dev Team

Re: Samsung i8910 team Please help us!

Postby onurberk96 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:10 pm

I'm from turkey,too. My friend says, we need help to porting android to i8910. Can anyone make a boot-multiloader for our device? We really need it.

Best regards, Onur Berk.I'm from turkey,too. My friend says, we need help to porting android to i8910. Can anyone make a boot-multiloader for our device? We really need it.

Best regards, Onur Berk.
onurberk96
Freshman

Return to GT-I8910 (Omnia HD)