[ROM PORT] ICS CM9.0 Android 4.0.4 (alpha 10)

General discussion on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS)

Re: [Working ROM] ICS CM9 from Spica Android 4.0.4 ( dev-alp

Postby beki76 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:42 pm

I use "JetQi-Mcejj3[22fev2011]" bootloader. I will try with Sandisk 8GB SD HC 2
beki76
Junior member
Junior member
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Advertisement

Re: [Working ROM] ICS CM9 from Spica Android 4.0.4 ( dev-alp

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:20 pm

beki76 wrote:I use "JetQi-Mcejj3[22fev2011]" bootloader. I will try with Sandisk 8GB SD HC 2


OK! if with sandisk SDHC card JetDroid won't work then flash this JetQi bootloader: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=510
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Alpha6 uploaded!

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 pm

Alpha 6 uploaded.. Actually no new working features, just some lib files for testing and apk files are zipaligned + I added Busybox run-parts support to it..
Also I added the dd file to /system/sbin/ to get kernel.log

I just noticed trebuchet launcher closes settings when I try to choose transition...
I test another trebuchet launcher tomorrow and if another one does the same thing then I have to put second launcher for CM9. E.g ADW launcher or Launcher Pro
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Re: Alpha6 uploaded!

Postby davidebeatrici » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Carlos_Manuel wrote:Alpha 6 uploaded.. Actually no new working features, just some lib files for testing and apk files are zipaligned + I added Busybox run-parts support to it..
Also I added the dd file to /system/sbin/ to get kernel.log

I just noticed trebuchet launcher closes settings when I try to choose transition...
I test another trebuchet launcher tomorrow and if another one does the same thing then I have to put second launcher for CM9. E.g ADW launcher or Launcher Pro


Or maybe Go Launcher EX. ;)
But if you got ICS work on our Jét, you can get work also Jelly Bean? :roll:
I think yes, because the Jelly Bean files should be similar to the ICS ones. :P
P.S: You're the man, thanks for ICS! :D
User avatar
davidebeatrici
Freshman
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: Alpha6 uploaded!

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:15 pm

davidebeatrici wrote:Or maybe Go Launcher EX. ;)
But if you got ICS work on our Jét, you can get work also Jelly Bean? :roll:
I think yes, because the Jelly Bean files should be similar to the ICS ones. :P
P.S: You're the man, thanks for ICS! :D


:), I don't like Go Launcher EX

This ROM is port of Spica's CM9 so if someone Dev makes ROM of Jelly Bean for Spica then II can port it, other-vice No I can't. It takes time to see Jelly Bean on Spica because they want to make one Android version first more working and then to move newer Android OS..


from sources the building may be possible but I don't know how to do those source building stuff..
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Re: [Working ROM] ICS CM9 from Spica Android 4.0.4 (alpha6)

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Alpha7:
HDPI Trebuchet launcher had some issues so I put back the older one ( MDPI), also I added Launcher PRO for second launcher.
init.jet.rc is modified and now it shows WiFi connections but can't connect yet. So It's closer for working WiFi.
Currents, Maps, Play Movies, Wifi/wireless tether, Voice search, Google Translate added
(dhcpcd replaced with JetPlatform 0.5pre1 dhcpcd file and init.jet.rc WiFi texts is updated, changed and some deleted, about GPS, Baseband, etc. texts from " # We chwn/chmod /efs because mount is run as root + defaults" point is deleted and added like it is on the Jetplatform 0.5pre1

Root access may need fixing and root files needs updating.

WiFi may work if you copy WiFi files from CM7 /data/misc/wifi/ folder.


Alpha7 will soon be uploaded to the code.google (in 30 minutes it is in http://www.code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/

This is maybe late to say merry Christmas but whatever! :D

Merry Christmas and happy new year for everyone. :)
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Re: [Working ROM] ICS CM9 from Spica Android 4.0.4 (alpha6)

Postby davidebeatrici » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:26 am

Thank you very much Carlos, I will try to make Wi-Fi to work using CM7 files. :D
If is working, I will give you the links. ;)
User avatar
davidebeatrici
Freshman
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: [Working ROM] ICS CM9 from Spica Android 4.0.4 (alpha6)

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:32 am

davidebeatrici wrote:Thank you very much Carlos, I will try to make Wi-Fi to work using CM7 files. :D
If is working, I will give you the links. ;)

You're welcome. :)
It's using Jet platform 0.5 pre1 binary's dhcpcd, wpa-cli and wpasupplicant files.
For just in case I replaced the bin files from vendor folder and Wi-Fi files from /system/etc/ is replaced.

Init.rc and init.jet.rc needs a lot editing but I got android system problem so I have to do all again later.
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

Re: [Working ROM] ICS CM9 from Spica Android 4.0.4 (alpha6)

Postby davidebeatrici » Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:16 am

Carlos_Manuel wrote:
davidebeatrici wrote:Thank you very much Carlos, I will try to make Wi-Fi to work using CM7 files. :D
If is working, I will give you the links. ;)

You're welcome. :)
It's using Jet platform 0.5 pre1 binary's dhcpcd, wpa-cli and wpasupplicant files.
For just in case I replaced the bin files from vendor folder and Wi-Fi files from /system/etc/ is replaced.

Init.rc and init.jet.rc needs a lot editing but I got android system problem so I have to do all again later.


So, now it can work? :mrgreen:
User avatar
davidebeatrici
Freshman
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Re: [Working ROM] ICS CM9 from Spica Android 4.0.4 (alpha6)

Postby Carlos_Manuel » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:39 pm

davidebeatrici wrote:So, now it can work? :mrgreen:


It's almost working but it can't connect to the WiFi and WiFi tethering apps can't get root access to enable tethering..

I have tried many ways to get it to work but I can't get it.

I think the problem is in the libhardware_legacy.so but I'm not able to change it because when I change it it will give many errors..

so WiFi won't work. :/

Spica's And JétDroid's WiFi files may be a little bit different too because on /system/etc/dhcpcd/ folder Spica's dcpcd.conf is "wlan0" and JetDroid's is "eth0" ...
JétDroid ROMs, stuff... http://code.google.com/p/android-for-jet/
My YT Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosJacksonHD
Github: manumanfred
XDA-Devs: Carlos_Manuel

Galaxy Nexus:
ROM: My own ROM 'Dreams', (KTU84P) KitKat 4.4.4
User avatar
Carlos_Manuel
Dev Team
Dev Team
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
Location: Estonia / Finland

PreviousNext

Return to Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS (Android 4.0)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

  • Advertisement
cron